RETURN & REFUND POLICY
1. Please ensure that the product/products are returned with the original bill.
2. The products packet should not be opened and used when placing for return and refund.
3. The product return request should be made within 7 days of the purchase.
4. Once your return is received and inspected by our team, we shall notify you with an email along with which we shall also update you on your request for refund/replacement.
5. The refund process may take upto 3 working days and may take 7-10 days to reflect in your bank account. Kindly note that all the courier charges will be borne by the customer only as we do not offer pick-up facility.
6. The customer will need to courier it to the Gifts on Air address provided in the contact details below.
An order may be canceled up until the order has been shipped. The buyer can later request for return and refund once the delivery process is completed and the order is received.
Seller refers to the website owner – the person to whom the order for the purchase has been given.
Buyer refers to the person or organization placing the order. Goods or services refer to the product(s) for which the buyer has placed an order with the seller.
All payments are due upon completion of an order. If payment is not received or the payment method is declined the order will not be placed for the products and no items will be shipped. The buyer forfeits the ownership of any items due to non-payment. We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including Visa and Mastercard.
Any complaints about items or the seller should be submitted to our support team. Please email: email@example.com or Helpline Number - +91 8851335858, There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually and the seller will be in contact.
These billing terms and conditions are subject to change. Your use of this website and placement of an order indicates you are in agreement with these billing terms and conditions.